Sunday, April 27, 2008

Paper Prints Notecard Box



This is becoming one of my favorite hostess gifts to create. They are quick, super cute and well liked by the receiver.I've made many but this is the first one I actually had a moment to take a picture of before giving it away to someone. I followed the dimensions given on Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator website after seeing it on the cover of The April, Stampin' Success, a magazine sent out monthly to SU! demonstrators. I'm not sure of my plans for this one but it was fun to make and share with you.

For this little number I used the So Saffron and Almost Amethyst Prints paper along with So Saffron and Very Vanilla cardstock. In addition I used the 5 petal punch, the 1- 3/8" circle punch and a smaller circle punch and the Warmest Regards stamp set. The dimensions for the notecard box are: 9" X 5-1/2", score vertically along long side at 4" and 5". Score horizontally along short side at 3/4" and 4-7/8". Fold box, assemble with sticky strip. Pinch open end of box together, and slide 1-3/8" circle punch halfway over both sides of box. Punch notch. Set box aside. The dimensions for the cards are 4" X 8". Score at 4" and fold in half.
Cute, cute. Give it a try. This could also make a great teacher gift.

No comments: