Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thanks So Much!


This is one of my favorite cards using one of my favorite SU! stamp sets, So Much. A little while back I mentioned the big task of getting my stamping spot "stamp ready" (aka clutter free). One of the problems grew from creating and cutting cardstock for classes and then having remaining (left over) cut cardstock and supplies in a pile. So to help clear things away I had to get busy stamping the remaining cards. Here is one such card theat emerged from the fore mentioned pile. For this card I used the spiral punch, jumbo eyelets, hodgepodge hardware, bashful blue and purely pomegranate cardstock and ink along with very vanilla cardstock, and designer prints paper. This card was fun and enjoyed by my customers. Now I have so many cards sitting around I need to start sending them out to friends and customers. As for any readers out there if you'd like to receive one of my overload cards leave a comment and the first three people to leave a comment wit their email will get a card in the mail from ME! Leave a comment and I will email YOU!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I totally hear you about the leftover cardstock pile, lol! These are beautiful-I really like the HPH/ribbon accent in the corner-just lovely!