Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Holiday Swap



My wonderful upline, Jacki, hosted a Holiday swap for the members of our group. I made this card with the chocolate chip as the base of the card. I turned in my swaps in with the base chocolate chip. After looking at my card again I decided to add another layer and put the card onto an old olive card base. I like this look much better. If only I had decided to do this before I turned in my swaps. I really love the holiday treasures designer series paper. I need to play around a bit more with these beautiful sheets to come up with more cards and projects. I will be using these lovely sheets at my upcoming Christmas Card stamp-a-stack. I will add the card recipe tomorrow. I am super tired and heading off to bed now.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: