Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stippled Fun



Another card from last weeks' stamp camp buffet. This card has a country feel to it and was a favorite by most of the stampers. This card was inspired by Beate. I guess one might call me a stalker....I mean a big fan of her work:-) She did a fabulous tutorial on stipple basics. This card was a lot of fun to assemble. I love using the paper piercer on cards. It adds a polished look to any card. For this card I used the stipple effect on the focal point of my card. I never realized the intensity of color that can be created from the use of a stipple brush. I've always used it to slightly add color to a card so this is a new turn of events for me!








Card Recipe:
stamp set:Eastern Blooms and (retired) Warmest Regards
cardstock: Bella Rose dsp, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, and Kraft
ink: Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, and Versa mark
Ribbon: striped Riding Hood Red

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That's so funny! I'd love to see what he can come up with! I'm thinking my husband needs to make a card on a monthly basis and I'll feature it each month. I think that'd be GREAT. Let me know if your husband creates a card--I'd LOVE to see it. Thanks for stopping by the blog!