Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Stamp Camp Cards




Here are the last cards from my stamp camp buffet. This first card turned out to be my favorite card in the group. It uses the Wanted stamp set. It is a rarity that I stamp a masculine card and actually like it. I stamped a few of these for personal usage and I even got to use one already.
Card Recipe:
stamp set: Wanted and Wild About You
cardstock: garden green, basic gray, sage shadow, and whisper white
ink: garden green and sage shadow
accessories: silver brads
















This next floral birthday card was the simplest of them all to complete. My daughter and niece even had success making this card. I love the Fall colors and this designer series paper too!

Card Recipe:
stamp set: hearty party
cardstock: tango tangerine, whisper white, chocolate chip, and Hawaii Papaya dsp
ink: tango tangerine, chocolate chip, and old olive
accessories: chocolate chip ribbon












This last card was inspired by a card I saw on the cover of Cardmaker magazine. I changed the stamp set from the original card along with a few other things. This card was probably the most involved of the bunch.
Card Recipe:
stamp set: Fun & Fast Notes
cardstock: whisper white, pink pirouette, bravo burgundy
ink: basic black, pink pirouette, bravo burgundy, versa mark, and so saffron
accessories: pink brads and sheer ribbon


Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: