Friday, October 3, 2008

A Custom Card Kit


























After a recent workshop, a customer of mine was interested in custom holiday cards. She really liked the layout of one of the cards we stamped together at the workshop. She inquired about making holiday cards using the same layout. I helped her to order all of the supplies needed for the cards and offered my services to make this quick and easy for her. I pre-cut and scored all of her materials, stamped and assembled a sample card, and put it all together in a little care package for her. This was fun to do knowing that she would receive everything she needed to create her cards. This is a service I am now offering to my customers for an additional fee. I think this is especially beneficial for new customers who may not have nor be able to purchase everything they need to recreate the type of cards that they would like to send to their family and friends. For this card kit, the stamp set was included but I will consider other options with and without a stamp set.

This card can be assembled with the message on the inside or the outside, depending on your preference. We will stamp this card at my upcoming Stamp Camp Buffet held at my home on Sunday, October 12th at 2pm. Email me to join this class. More info at my Stampin' Up! website

Card Recipe:
stamp set: Two Cool Dudes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures
Ink: Ruby Red
Accessories: 5/8" chocolate ribbon
If you are interested in a card kit like this one for any occasion and a variety of layouts, just email me and we can work out the specifics. Email me at MLGOLD@Comcast.net I will email you samples for you to choose from.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: