Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Card Kit Card!


Okay...so here I am still going through my left over card parts and enjoying every minute of it. It is unbelievable how variant my cards can turn out while still using the same pieces from my left over card kits. It just goes to show you that Stampin' Up! products are very versatile. One can use the same materials and create a whole new look. For this card I decided to stick with the Party Hearty stamp set, turned my Bella Rose dsp paper to the side, added pink grosgrain ribbon down the center, stamped a cupcake for the focal point strategically adding a few rose colored brads for my sprinkles, and then I put on the final touches. A few dots using my very special tool...a pencil eraser! I'm not sure who this card will be for yet..but it is ready to go when the need arises.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something

No comments: