Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Building A Scrapbook Page




Yesterday, I mentioned that I created a scrapbook page which I cased the layout from Kay Marie's blog, Stamping To Share. Here is my take on her beautiful layout. I love the way she arranged her photos and decided to have a go at it. I rarely get to my scrapbook pages. I am soooo very behind and I am sure so many of you can relate to this. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I prepare for worshops that require me to have scrapbook pages to share. Due to this demand I get more pages done than I would other wise...so once again Stampin' Up! brings so much satisfaction and accomplishments to my life. I love how I feel when I've completed a page for my children. If you too are a scrapbooker, I hope you get some scrapbooking done today.

For my pages, I started out by creating a 6X6 page using a photo from my daughter's dance recital. I get a little sad looking at this picture because she has decided that she's ready to move on from dancing and is now interested in gymnastics. So these pages represent her last days as a dancer. Anyway, I layered the 6X6 page onto an 8-1/2X11 page and then onto a 12X12 page. This is a wonderful way to show the possibilities of scrapbooking. Scrapbooks can be a variety of sizes and to different degrees of difficulty. These pages were lots of fun to create and I hope you enjoy them.

Supplies Used for my pages:
Stamp set: Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, and Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pacific, Versamark

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something

No comments: