Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Berry Happy Hi!

Hope you all are having a berry happy day as am I. Nothing special really happened to me since waking up....I don't know about you but that right there is a pretty good reason to be thankful and in a good mood. As you can see I had a chance to play a little bit last night. Another reason to be happy. Do you like it? I hope so. I used some of my favorite colors. Anyone who knows me, knows I lOVE all things brown. And this card has a splash of Riding Hood Red and Bella Rose paper. I also used the Ronald McDonald stamp set, Say It With Scallops. I was also in a circle mood, thus all of the circles found throughout my card. Now I ponder over who to give this card to. Someone I haven't seen or spoken to in awhile.....I got it. Now let me send it.
Okay, well, thanks for checking in. Back to work for me and to you...go stamp something!

Maureen

No comments: