Monday, September 15, 2008

A Simple Thank you


This card is pure simplicity for the new stamper. I demonstrated this card at a workshop I had this past weekend to a group of ladies that are new to stamping. They are part of a group that gets together monthly with my mother in-law. They gather for lunch and take a moment to enjoy each others company without their students around. I had the privilege to be invited to this months get together. I believe I was the entertainment. I never really considered myself that but it feels good to entertain others. A couple of the ladies are retired and a couple of them are still in the workforce but all teachers. I enjoy stamping with anyone who wants to stamp and I especially enjoy stamping with teachers. The level of humor is the funniest ever and the experiences never cease to amaze me. We stamped several other things and I will upload more tomorrow. I tried to focus on using only a couple of stamp sets, a few ink colors, and the Bella Rose Designer series paper to demonstrate the versatility of Stampin' Up products. Check back tomorrow to see what else we did.

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Heard From the Heart, Flight of the Butterfly
cardstock: Bella Rose paper, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something
Ribbon:Chocolate Chip

No comments: