Thursday, September 4, 2008

And They're Off!





















Today was the first day back at school for my children. Zoë is starting second grade and John-John is starting Pre-k today. They both are very excited to begin a new year.This is such a special time for all children. I made a tag for my son's backpack and thought I'd share it. I used a tag holder I got from one of Stampin Up!'s Regional seminars. I clipped the lanyard to shorten it and tied it to a zipper on his bag. I did this to ensure he would always be placed on the correct bus. His school created some but his information had to be changed at the last moment.....so his mommy (me) took care of that little problem!





Tag Recipe: Toybox
Stamp set:Retired
Cardstock:Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, and Summer Sun
Recycled: name badge holder from Regionals

1 comment:

Savitri said...

SOOOO sweet! The tag is adorable and he's got the cutest little (huge) smile. Your daughter is super sweet too!