Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Card For Dad!


I can't believe it has been an entire week since I last stamped and blogged. What a crime! My father's birthday is coming up so I decided to quickly stamp a card to send on its' merry way to him. I pulled out my stock of retired papers and ink for the occasion. I chose a couple of my faves along with whisper white cardstock. I did a little layering, added some ribbon, a bit of twine, and a card was born. I tried to keep the ribbon to a minimum since it is a masculine card. There was an internal battle going on because I wanted to add more ribbon but then thought better of it.This card was very quick and easy and could be good for demonstrating.
Card recipe:
stamp sets: Party Hearty, See You Around Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Versa mark, Wild Wasabi, and I can't think of the name of the retired in color blue...
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Wild Wasabi prints,and that blue...
I'll take a look tonight when I get home and add the correct name...

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: