Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jean's Challenge #3


Yeah Me! I'm a very happy girl! I got to stamp last night! Two nights in a row. A rare occurrence in my world. I'm anticipating another busy stamping night as I prepare for an upcoming workshop I have this weekend. Last night I continued my Halloween groove and stamped this card for Jean's Sketch Challenge #3. I had fun with this one. I kept with the same stamp set from my previous Halloween cards from earlier this week. I went a little crazy with the punches. Once I get started with my punches it's hard to stop. I raised the images on the white circles with a stampin' dimensional. I hope you like it.
Card Recipe: Batty For You
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, and Garden Green
Accessories: Ribbon

No comments: