Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Dazzling Party Hearty Card


I decided to use some of my pre-cut left over card parts from workshops, classes and such to create this card and another that I will upload . This card was born from the scraps from a card I showed a week ago. Instead of just stamping a couple more of the previous card I challenged myself to change it up a bit. I pulled out my Iridescent Ice, and versamark to make my main image sparkle a bit. I haven't used it in awhile so it was fun to pull out my heat gun and put a bit more time into my card. My husband was out watching the debate with friends, the kids were asleep and after watching the debate myself, I was one busy stamper. I love nights like these every now and then.

Stamp set:Party Hearty
Cardstock: Kraft, Bella Rose dsp, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red, Versamark, Chocolate chip
Accessories: Pink ribbon, buttons, and Iridescent Ice

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Cute cute card!!! Love the irridecent ice on the cupcake! I can't believe you made this from scraps!