Thursday, March 7, 2013

Catching Up on Christmas - MDS style

Today's scrapbooking is in MDS style (My Digital Studio) one of the awesome products created by Stampin' Up! Don't have yours yet? Try the it for free HERE. I used the Convention 2012 digital download to get the chalkboard background paper.

These boys love hanging out together and Christmas Day was no different.  I am so happy I sneaked in on them to snatch this quick photo of them together. My two boys are on either end and my nephews are in the middle.
I am still working diligently in order to catch up on my Christmas scrapbooking. These pages feature pictures from this past Christmas. We spent the day with my mother, her hubby, my siblings, and their families. I took some pics of the kids in their little break out groups. The boys can always be found together. The girls are all at different age brackets so they aren't always found together. Somehow I didn't get a picture of our littlest sweetie, Kennedy. At the time she was 8 months and in someone's arms. I'll have to be sure to include her another time.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!

No comments: