Saturday, March 2, 2013

Vintage Verses Sale-A-Bration

A couple of weeks ago my sister and I got together to stamp a few cards. We love to get together but sometimes our busy lives get in the way, so I was extremely happy when the opportunity arose and we were able to make it happen. This is one that was made on that day. This was the first time I used the Manhattan Flower Folder. I think I was holding off because I wasn't sure of what to do with it. I used the Core'dinations Card Stock and did some sanding on this card. It is kind of hard to see it in this picture but the embossing edges actually do look distressed in person. You'll just have to take my word for it:-)

Anyone who really knows me, knows that brown is one of my favorite colors. I love how well it works with red. I added some satin brown ribbon ......because I just LOVE ribbon on just about everything. Very few of my cards are without ribbon. I guess it's my thing.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Shop my online story anytime 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: