Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More Catchin Up...Christmas Scrapbooking

 
More scrapbooking from Christmas of 2008. I have lots of Simply Scrappin' Kits that I am working my way through as I play catch-up. I think one of the most important things to remember when scrapbooking is the journaling. Putting names, dates, and ages is so important because you think you will remember everything about that special day...but really... you won't. I also try to jot down any special things that were said or done. Another scrapbooking tip...that I didn't follow this time but have on other occasions....is to jot down notes on a piece of paper and stick the paper in with your pictures as they wait to be scrapbooked. This way, even if it happens to be four years later (he-he) you will have your notes to jog your memory for journaling.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!

No comments: