Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blossom Party Orignals

Quick Post:
Are you getting tired of Calypso Coral yet? I hope not because I have one last card for you. It has the same layout as the others but a different embellishment. I cut out some flowers using the Blossom Party Originals Dies, layered a couple of them and added a pearl from the Pearl basics Jewels . I also used the Vine Street Textured Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration Product) and Calypso Coral ribbon from the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (Sale-A-Bration Product).
Don't forget time is running out, Sale-A-Bration ends March 22nd. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get your free product today! For every $50.00 you spend on Stampin' Up! product, you get to select free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure/ user friendly flyer .

Shop my online store 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by...now go get your creativity on!

No comments: