Friday, March 1, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Thank Yous


I made these cards along with a third as part of a set. This set of three cards made the perfect gift for a hostess. I tied it with some Linen Thread, put a thank you tag on it and it was all set and ready to do the job. I am so thankful to my hostesses for opening their homes and allowing me to come in and share Stampin' Up! with their family and friends. If you live in the South New Jersey/Philadelphia area and are interested in hosting a Stampin' Up "Paper Party," please email me and I can customize a party to fit your interests.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Bloomin' Marvelous Sale-A-Bration set
Card Stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist
Ink:Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, and Summer Starfruit

Shop my online store anytime 24/7
Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: