Sunday, March 3, 2013

MDS- The Sleepover

I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately so stay tuned this week for both digital scrapbooking and paper scrapbooking.  While I love the convenience, flexibility, variety, and FUN of MDS, I just can't stop my paper scrapbooking. I equally love the tangible.

A few weeks ago my little big girl turned 12! She's growing so quickly, right before my eyes. She was so excited for her party that she planned everything from the invitations to the menu to activities of the night. It was all in her hands and she and her friends had a blast. They were so well behaved. They got along well and truly enjoyed one anothers company. I sent my hubby and boys away for the night to give the girls free run of the house. Let's just say it was a late night!

Thanks for stopping by. I greatly appreciate all comments, it encourages me and let's me know someone is stopping by.

Thanks so much!

No comments: