Monday, March 4, 2013

Catching Up on Christmas.....Scrapbook Style


I love scrapbooking; the feeling I get when I complete a page, but find it harder to carve out the time for it. The materials, paper thinking behind it...don't get me wrong it is definitely one of my favorite things to do in my free time. It's just that the free time doesn't come as frequently as I like. Weekends are the best, especially long weekends. I can lay everything out and get busy. If I don't have the extra time, which is quite often, then I can use MDS. It's portable and all I need is my computer. Each method has it's benefits and rewards and I wouldn't give up either!

I have been working on a Christmas scrapbook for about 7 years now. Every Christmas I add to it, or try to add to it (smile). My first year, I didn't plan ahead on our attire and it was hard to coordinate everything with everyone having on different colored pajamas. One day, I was watching The View when Rosie O'Donnell was on there and she mentioned that every year she gets matching pajamas for the family....and I thought....that's it!. So now each year we have matching pajamas and it has made quite the difference in my scrapbooking. Everything seems so coordinated now. Thank you Rosie!

Not long ago I was looking through it and realized I'd never scrapped a few years...just skipped right over them. Well, I am trying to play catch up and this week I will share my catch-up pages for scrapbooking. Today's pages are from Christmas of 2008'.

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by...your comments are greatly appreciated. Share your Christmas solution to scrapbooking.

No comments: