Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Card for Christopher


My nephew is being Christened today, 2-1/2 hours away from us in Maryland. He is my husband's very first nephew on his side of the family so it is an exciting time in our household. Unfortunately we are not all able to attend. Today is also my daughter's dance recital this evening. We decided my husband would travel to Maryland while I stayed home with the little ones for our daughter's recital. Here is the card I quickly stamped for him last night. I believe I saw a card similar to this one on another blog. If you know who's .... drop me a comment and I will add their info. It was quick and easy. In my life... quick and easy is a good thing when it comes to stamping cards:-)



Stamp sets: Wild About You and Warm Words
Cardstock: Bashful Blue prints paper, Whisper White cardstock, and Basic Gray
Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Grey
Accessories: Silver Hodgepodge, Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon

I am loving the Basic Gray cardstock and ink. It adds a nice layer and color to any card. This and a little ribbon gets the job done!

No comments: