Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Father's Day Cards


















Here are more Father's Day cards for the men in our lives. This is probably the most I've used the Wanted stamp set since I got it at convention. I wasn't really a fan of it but it really comes in handy for making a masculine card. Now I am really glad that I own it. I'm lovin' the horse. He really adds a special touch to a card.
I used the All Year Cheer stamp set for both of these cards as that remains my favorite Father's Day wording stamp. These cards also use the new Dad stamp set...can't recall the name. In fact all of my cards use this stamp set. Another great purchase that came in handy for this time of year.
Card recipe: Basic grey, Basic Black, and Going grey cardstock. Basic black ink, vintage brads (using up my silver diamonds),Black hemp twine.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: