Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lovin' the Tassels



I made this card last year for one of my stamp a stacks. At the time I had no one to give it to so away it went in my stash of cards. The opportunity to put it to good use came this year. I decided to pull it out and use it for my step-sister who is graduating from high school. I remember this card being lots of fun to create. My customers also enjoyed making it. One smart thing I did last year was to leave out the year until I knew who it was going to be for. So glad I did that!

Card recipe:
Tassel Time, Itty Bitty backgrounds, and quirky numbers stamp set, tempting turquoise, glossy white, whisper white, and basic black cardstock, black grosgrain ribbon, white crayon, sponge, and basic black ink.
I am in need of some new number and alpha stamp sets. I think I currently only own retired ones BUT I still LOVE them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' the Tassels, too, Maureen!

Thanks for sharing