Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lazy Days at the Beach With The Cutest Kids!


















Sorry I've been missing in action. I just returned yesterday from a couple of wonderful days at the beach. A co-worker friend of mine and fellow stamper girl, invited me and my kids to join her and her kids for a couple days of fun in the sun at Ocean City NJ. We had beautiful weather, great conversation, and five happy kiddos. We hung out all day at the beach watching all the kids, but my youngest, go in and out of the water. My youngest would not venture off of the blanket. Maybe next year...


















My friend's daughter is an aspiring young stamper. She's eleven and creates the cutest cards! Her mother brought along one such card to share with me. I forgot to take a picture of it but I did my best to recreate it so you can see her creativity! Of course hers looked way cuter than mine.

For this card I used:
Summer picnic designer series paper, Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White cardstock
Warm Words stamp set, Real Red ink, and Theater ribbon originals

No comments: