Friday, August 17, 2012

An MDS Friday!


It's an MDS Friday! My little guy turned six in May. Yes, 6 in May. It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. All 9 pounds, 6 ounces of him! He was my biggest baby ever! Such a fun bundle to hold onto...and still is LOL. As a baby he didn't know where he ended and I began...I think he still doesn't! I just love every ounce of this little guy!

I plan to make the coordinating page later today. I wanted to get this one done and posted before the day got busy. You know... these kids like to eat... he-he.

For this page I used the First Edition paper, Back to School Kit,  and images from the Piece of Cake stamp set. I taught myself how to crop a stamp set....okay yes, Holly Linford showed us at convention but I didn't have my computer, didn't take notes on it...so I played around with it and took out the words (the and of). They were part of the birthday stamp. It should read, "the birthday of," but I just wanted the word birthday. I love that I am able to customize my page just the way I want it. I promise to share the coordinating page once I complete it.

Have you played with MDS2 yet? If not you should get started. Try the 3o day FREE trial...yes, 30 days of FREE play with MDS 2. Start your FREE trial HERE

Have a wonderful Friday!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Shop my online store 24/7.

No comments: