Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The MDS Update

 Last Day To Register For my "Simply Stamped," Class


 Today is the last day to register for my class this coming Thursday, August 23, 2012. We are making 3 beautiful, yet simple cards. The cost is $10.00 or FREE with a purchase. Can't make it? Not in the Jersey area? NO problem, I can send the class to you. For $15.00, I can mail the card stock, stamped pieces, punch outs, and embellishments to you for you to watercolor (where needed) and adhere to make your 3 quick cards at your leisure. Instructions included. Want the stamp set, so you can stamp it your self? No Problem. Purchase it through my website HERE. Item number 116958 for wood mount or item number 123225 for clear mount. (You need to have your own acrylic blocks or you can purchase them through my site as well




Here is my updated MDS page from Friday. I made quite a few changes to the original scrapbook page (scroll down to see the original). I added extra elements that I didn't think of before and I finished the second page of the spread. I am quite happy with the end results. Do you notice the differences? Is it too much now? His birthday was in May....scrapped in August...not too bad for a busy momma.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Shop my online store 24/7.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I liked the first page you did, but I really love the additional things you added. Very nice!