Thursday, August 2, 2012

MDS2 It's HERE!


It's Here! mds2 is here, that's My Digital Studio 2. The upgrade is just 19.95. You can update your mds. You don't have it yet? Get it for 39.95. Also, another option... MDS2+ is here too; with even more digital download content. mds2+ is available for 79.95. Are you ready to get yours? It will make digital scrapbook even more fun than it already is. Is that even possible? I got mine. Get yours HERE!

Today's card is for the newest member on my team. I sent this out to my friend Trish. I want to welcome Trish to my team. I can't wait for our first card class together later this month! I can't wait to share what we come up with here on my blog and with her friends. Trish, put on your seat belt and get ready for the fun ride!

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments...now go stamp something!
Like me on Facebook.

No comments: