Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Am Inspired...


Isn't this cute? One of the fun things about Convention is the extra classes we cold sign up to attend. I attended one called "I Am Inspired..." It was led by Donna Griffith. In this class we made a pin board with a variety of embellishments. Both pictures are of the same pin board. I just switched up the embellishments for a different look.

This little slip of paper is numbered from 1-31 for the 31 days in July. This class included a slip for each month along with about 9 packs of different colored fabric, and even included a stamp! This was a fun project. I haven't put it to use yet but I am excited to personalize it a bit more and put it in my stamping space.

Join my team and join me next year at convention, July 18-20, 2013. You won't want to miss it.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Shop my online store anytime.

No comments: