Sunday, August 12, 2012

An MDS Kind of a Sunday



So, I really wanted to post this on Friday but today will have to do! One of the things I look forward to on Fridays is the MDS Blog Hop. Have you heard of it? Well, I have! No, I am not a part of this awesome blog hop but I LOVE, love, love it and  because of it I am inspired to get an MDS page up on my blog each week. I'm a little late this week but don't hold that against me.

I made a 2 page spread. I created one page and then duplicated it with the mirror image. I changed out my pictures, heading, journaling, and added a sun to brighten it up a bit. We had an awesome time visiting some of my most favorite people. Sam and I work together and each year she invites my kids and me to join her and her kids for a couple of fun days at the beach. We look forward to this each year. She's an awesome friend, teacher, quilter, and stamper too! She's so much more than that but I'll stop here LOL!

For this page I used the On The Go kit (129360) papers and images. This is such a fun kit! See images below:

On The Go Kit 129360
This kit is included in the MDS 2+. To get yours click HERE You will love what you can create with it. Do you use a different digital scrapbooking program? No problem...all of the MDS downloads will work on other programs. They cost as little as .99 and go up from there. Jusy go to my online store and add this to your shopping cart. Once you complete your order your download will be available immediately.

So remember come back each Friday, and more often too, and see what I come up with using MDS.
Enjoy your Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something.

Order 24/7 from my online store HERE

No comments: