Thursday, August 9, 2012

Paper Creations with My Digital Studio


This is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! videos showing many of the fun, digital capabilities of My Digital Studio.  With the introduction of My Digital Studio 2, the fun continues on with awesome new features.

DON'T MISS:  MDS professional printing and select content are 31% off thru August 31.  

ARE YOU ASKING: WHAT IS MY DIGITAL STUDIO?   Well, it's Stampin' Up!'s intuitive digital design software! It features Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive artwork, colors and templates. You can be your own digital designer and create an array of photobooks, cards, calendars, slideshows, and more. You can then print them using Stampin’ Up!’s print services, or save them to DVD, e-mail, or upload to the Internet. You will love the quality of your finished projects!

MDS 2 SOFTWARE AND DOWNLOADS:


MDS2 Software options and FREE 30 day FREE Trial

My Digital Studio Downloads pdf


Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!


Shop my online store 24/7.

No comments: