Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Fresh Cuts Thank You!



It has been awhile since I blogged last. Things have been a bit hectic in my life. I want to thank all of the peole who have left me a comment or sent a card or an email to check on me. I appreciate your thoughtfulness during this life changing time for me and my familys. For this, I say, "Thank you so very much."

This was my first opportunity to stamp in quite a while.

For this card I decided to mix some of the old with the new. I used some of the retiring In Colors. I am going to find it hard to say goodbye to these colors. I have grown very fond of them. I know I will continue to use them for my personal use.

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Fresh Cuts
Cardstock and Ink: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, and Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Accessories: buttons, ribbon, and brads

No comments: