Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A View From My Room in Salt Lake

I've arrived safe and sound. I have a myriad of views from my hotel window. After a long nap I took these pix to share. First, the beautiful Wasatch mountains. Being from New Jersey, these mountains are a beautiful sight! There is some construction outside my window so just look beyond it for the view.

















It was approximately 8:30 here when I took this picture of the sunset. It's much better in person to see the sun go down slowly beyond the mountains.


















Tomorrow, is Day one of Convention, also kown as "check in day," when the real crazy swapping begins! Some people were showing their swaps in the airport but I didn't see any real swapping just lots of friendly and happy women. I will post my new convention bag, some random wild swapping, and also the new catalog!! I am so excited. I can't wait to see it!

1 comment:

AnthonyAlex said...

Well, how fun it was to see all the sneak peeks! I sure wish I was there too! My upline is there, so hopefully I will here lots of fun things from her! Have fun! (p.s. I'm a KWerner fan too!)

~Kristy