Wednesday, July 9, 2008

She Stirkes Again!


















My secret stamper has left me yet another wonderful treat! This gorgeous decorated tin with a set of beautiful cards came in the mail for ME. What creativity! I love it!!! Her layouts are endless and the color combinations she chooses are so complimentary!

Our big reveal is this Friday and she, my secret stamper, has been sending me a daily surprise. It is so much fun. The anticipation. The unwrapping. The everything about it. She is so good at this. I am learning how to be a better secret stamper from her. This is such an exciting week! I am off to a tennis lesson but will upload pictures tonight. I haven't received today's mail yet so who knows...I may have 2 fun things to share. My kids are away so I am hoping to get some stamping done later tonight. Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments: