Saturday, July 26, 2008

My New Stuff!



















My new Stampin' Up! stuff has arrived. Well, it has actually been here for a week, but now I can think about doing something with it. I love the Bella Rosa paper, it is amazing! The colors are fabulous. I also LOVE the fact that the stamp sets are all die cut. This is a BIG time saver. Now, what will I do with my craft and rubber scissors. I am sure I'll come up with something.I think I just might use this paper for my swaps along with the new Window Dressing stamp set


I leave for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention on Tuesday and I have not cut a bit of paper yet! My plan is to focus on this all day later today once I sleep and wake up again (smile). My husband says he will take the kiddos out for the day so that I can get busy cutting. That is the hard part... Then I will be able to start putting them together. Believe it or not I am not stressed about it. I do feel it will get done. I will keep you posted on what I come up with.

No comments: