Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Baby Boy...A Scrapbook Page


















Well, he's two now but here is a completed page of my youngest. I cased some of this layout from my upline's upline, Gail. I added a little touch to make it my own. I love these pictures of my little guy. He has changed a lot since these photos but I remember it like it was just yesterday.

I stamped the word, baby, in craft white onto the bashful blue cardstock to create the background paper. I used the jumbo wheel of the clothesline with baby clothes to create a bottom border. I forget the name of this retired wheel. I just love anything and everything baby. I am hoping to get more of his pages done. He has the least of all my kids. My first born daughter has the most. Two books full! I've gotta catch my boys up or I'll be paying for therapy for them later.
Thanks for stopping by and looking.

No comments: