Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Fun Continues


















On my way to my tennis lesson, which was cancelled once I arrived due to rain, I decided to check the mailbox for more treats and guess what? Yes, you guessed right. There was a long rectangular box with my name on it. On my drive to my lesson I waited for a red light so I could open it. Inside was this beautiful album with three peek a boo windows where my secret stamper stamped and colored three very pretty flowers. My secret stamper used rub-ons on the cover of it and it is absolutely adorable. The flowers and the rub-ons coordinate so well. These rub-ons are fantastic. They look great on everything! There was a note card with it that suggested I use this album to hold my SU! convention photos and I think that is a perfect use for this album. I can't wait to fill it up and share it with everybody!

No comments: