Thursday, July 10, 2008

Simply Sent....Cards in a Tin


















My gifts from my Secret Stamper inspired me to try my hand at creating a card set and holder. I've had a couple sets of these tins for months just collecting dust in one of my "filled to the brim," cabinets. After seeing what could be done with these tims I decided to give it a try. Mine is pretty simple but serves its' purpose. I feel pretty good about it. I will be sending this to a special friend. I hope she likes it. To design the cards, I followed the same layout and color combination from the tin. I used several punches for the focal point and some ribbon. Very fun and simple.

Card Tin recipe:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, More Mustard, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Enjoy Every Moment, Gift Labels
Ink: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, More Mustard
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate stitched ribbon
Punches: 1-3/4 circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Snow Blossom

1 comment:

Joey said...

Very cute idea! I love seeing your creations on your blog!