Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day! I saw this cute Explosion box. I usually don't try anything that requires multi steps and scoring, etc...busy working mom, my time is limited for playing with paper. I know...sad right? Anyway I saw this box and decided it was worth the time. I created one for my daughter. She loves chocolate kisses so of course I put some in. It was easy to make and I absolutely love the end result. I hope she appreciates it
It is such madness in my home to get everyone ready for Valentine's Day. I have been having lots of fun with my heart punch. Each year there is always lots to get ready. Our gifts to them, their gifts to their classmates and other treats...so much to do. I never start soon enough and then it comes down to staying up late the night before finishing everything up. That is definitely what happened:-) but at least everyone will be happy heading off to school today.
This card is for my youngest son. I thought he would get a kick out of the truck with the exploding hearts. This Loads of Love stamp set is still one that I absolutely love to play with.
Here's another card using the Loads of Love stamp set. This one is for my middle son. He likes sparkly things so I decided to use the glitter glue. I hope he enjoys it.
This card is for a friend of mine. It follows my motto: "Quick and easy. I couldn't find a Valentine's sentiment that I really wanted so I decided to hand write it.

I hope you are spending your Valentine's day with the people you love. Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: