Monday, February 20, 2012

PPA 129 - Sketch Challenge

PPA 129 - Sketch Challenge


It's been awhile since I've done a challenge but I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. Having a sketch really does get the juices flowing more quickly. I think I may have to make an effort to engage in challenges at least twice a month.
My daughter is invited to a sleepover for a friend of hers who's turning 11. Tuesday is her actual birthday but the party is this weekend...I am sooo ahead and loving this feeling! Thank you to Paper Pals for helping me to get an idea together quickly. I told my daughter that I wish I'd made this card for her birthday because I like it that much. She said she's happy with the card I made for her so I'm happy too....although I might make another one for her anyway as an extra and write in it 11 reasons why I love her. That will be a quick and easy list!
Card Recipe
stamp set: retired Sale-a-bration set So Happy For You
Paper: Pixie Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Misc: White Seam Ribbon (I love this ribbon!)

Maureen

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty in pink! Perfect birthday card!