Thursday, February 23, 2012

This One's For the Girls

Yesterday, I shared the male version of this card. Today, this one is for the girls! I absolutely LOVE these colors together. I thought of my youngest son's little female classmate/friend when I picked these colors. She is such a sweetheart and a real girlie girl. I could see her in an outfit made of these colors.I changed out the ribbon on these for variety...okay, really because I couldn't decide so I thought why make myself commit to one color. Story of my life actually. A quick little story. When I was planning my wedding I couldn't decide if I wanted my bridesmaids to wear lilac or sage...so guess what I did??? I chose both! Two of the ladies wore lilac while the other two wore sage. Our wedding pictures were so colorful. I'm glad I couldn't decide. It made everything that much better.

Here is what the finished card will look like once the number is placed on. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to make the 6 pop up.
His little friends are turning 6 and my middle son's friends are turning 8. I made a total of 6 of these cards. It's hard to just stop at one.

Card Recipe:
stamp set: Look Who's Turning
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Sweetshop Specialty dsp
Ink: Concord Crush
Misc: Variety of ribbons
My daughter's friends are turning 11...I have a different idea for them.
Maureen

No comments: