Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy 11th Birthday!



Today is the big day for my growing girl! My oldest and only daughter turns 11 today! She is beyond excited for this day. She's been counting down since Christmas. She seems more excited this year than any other year that I can remember. The birthday tradition in our house is that the birthday person gets to pick where we go for dinner. Her choice...Olive Garden, so that's where we'll be tonight! I was inspired by a cute card on Mary Fish's blog. I added a layer, some ribbon, and changed the sentiment and the dimensions of the card.
For the inside, I stamped a greeting and added another gift. I think decorating/stamping the inside of a card just adds a little something special. I hope she likes it.

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Petite Pairs
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Peach Parfait card stock and Sweet Shop DSP
Misc: Ruffled Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: