Thursday, February 9, 2012

An Element of Style



I found this cute card in the IBC (Idea Book and Catalog) right on page 182. I thought it was so cute that I had to make it! It's not my usual style but so very elegant looking and best of all...simple to make. I changed the color and a couple of other little things but the card layout and features are pretty much the same. My favorite part is the little bird with the pearl for an eye. For my class we made it using the Regal Rose card stock.

Later after my class I found a piece of Tangerine Tango just begging to be used so I thought I'd grant its' wish and see how this same card would look in Tangerine Tango. I think I like it. I like it in the Regal Rose best but this color is not a bad option. The ladies at my class liked this card, hope you like it too! Which color do you like best?
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Paper: First Edition dsp, Mocha Morning dsp, Regal Rose, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, and Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Misc: Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: