Sunday, February 26, 2012

Christmas catch-up




This is part one of my Christmas catch-up. I am trying to catch up on my Christmas scrapbooking. I used the retired Simply Scrapping Christmas Cheer kit. This past Christmas I used some of the papers from this kit to create Christmas tags for our stockings. In January I went to an all day crop and didn't get any farther than my Halloween catch-up so now I am on to Christmas. These pages feature Christmas 2010. I still need to do 2009 and 2011. I chose to start with 2010 because I think our 2010 jammies fit this color combo best.

I stamped snowflakes on the Very Vanilla cardstock in cherry cobbler and marina mist. Then I sued the papers and cardstock adhesive punch outs from the kit. I love using these kits I can choose to stamp or not and still end up with pages that I love! These pages are going to go into our red linen scrapbook where I keep all of the pages from each Christmas. It is so much fun to look back on past Christmas all in one place.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: