Sunday, February 12, 2012

Joy Rising!



Happy Birthday to Our BIG girl!
We Love you so very much.


I love the words "Joy Rising," and I think they perfectly describe my daughter's emotions as she anxiously awaited the day of her birth to approach. Two days ago we celebrated her birthday. It was a perfect day. She had an early birthday party which she LOVED and then came the waiting of 13 more days for her actual big day to arrive; the birthday she'd been talking about since Christmas mainly because of the present she was anxious to receive. She and our son wanted the same thing for their birthday. His birthday was in December so he got his first while she watched with great desire. I am so proud of her patience because in the end she got just what she wanted.

I made this page using MDS (My Digital Studio). You can now get a 30 day free trial of the downloadable MDS Express. Click here for more information so you can give this awesome software. I love that I can catch up on my favorite tv shows while creating a page. No mess and no clean up and whalla...a finished product.

Joy Rising!


Maureen

No comments: