Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Your Day

This is another card from my most recent card class. I made this birthday card with my sister in mind. What do you think of these colors together? Nice right? I used my handy color coach. I really should use it more often. My favorite part of this card is the flower. I used the fancy flower punch and punched two. I loosened the fibers of the petals of the top flower and slightly pulled back the top layer just on the petals. I off set the two flowers and adhered them to each other. This gives the appearance of several flowers. This was a super quick card. I love how it turned out.
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Triple Treat Flower
Paper: Pool Party, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party and Melon Mambo
Misc: Ruffled Ribbon, Filigree brad, Glimmer brad, and Silver brads

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: