Friday, July 29, 2011

All this, for Just 99.00


Have you ever wanted to get a discount on your stamping supplies, well time is running out. Sign up today and you can get started for just 99.00!
Click here and go to "Join Now," and join this fun and fabulous community of stampers!! Pleople become demonstrators for a variety of reasons:
  • to get a 20% discount
  • to earn an extra income
  • to gain access to many online communities and a websites full of crafty information
  • to attend Stampin' Up!'s annual events
  • to make new friends with like interests
  • to add more FUN to your life

Join my team and I will also include a stamp set of your choice for becoming a part of my group. This offer ends on July 31st if you sign up online. Please email me if you have any questions. I'd love to get you started. (MLGOLD@comcast.net)

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: