Wednesday, July 6, 2011

When it Rains in Disney - MDS



I bet you've always wondered what one does when it rains in Disney. Well of course it puts a little bit of a damper on things LOL!! But other than that people just poncho up and keep it moving. We were in Orlando for seven days and it rained and by rained I mean a thunderous downpour on at least four of the days for at least an hour or more on some days. Here are two more MDS pages for our Disney Book. I am so excited...I've completed 7 pages so far. This is the quickest I've ever scrapped pages from a vacation.

I need to get busy thinking about convention. Do you have your swaps done? Me...no, haven't even started. That is on the agenda as my next project. Wish me luck with that:-)

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: