Once again Convention has come and gone way too quickly. Today was our last day together here in Utah. I have had so much fun spending time with old friends and making new ones. People at convention are always so friendly and full of fun. Well, who wouldn't be with all of the amazing things we've experienced these last several days. Convention has many advantages and I've been so thrilled to be a part of them all. We've had so many, "See it, hear it first," moments:
- the veiling of the new Holiday mini
- a free Holiday mini pack of 8
- a beautiful catalog binder
- 2 free stamp sets (Workshop Words, Warmest of Wishes) in addition to the ones included with Convention
- Free digital content (Noteworthy)
- Unveiling of 2 new awesome products coming soon....that I can't yet mention but you will LOVE them both.
- Announcement for the location of the next Leadership (San Antonio, Texas)
- Announcement of the next Incentive trip, (Fiji in 2013)
- Locations for some of the upcoming Regionals
- Convention 2012.....July 18th - 21st (Gotta be there!)
- a free workshop in a bag (enough for product for 8 make n' takes) Wow!!!!
- a free simply sent
Also, a first for me.....I finally one "Prize Patrol," Yay!!!!!.... I won the Hello Doily background stamp and some beautiful satin ribbon.
This was the BEST Convention evah!!!!! (Yeah, I know I spelled it wrong:-)
The Day in pictures......Enjoy!
Style watch...Loving Shelli's clothes! It was always a highlight to see what she was wearing. Sorry the image isn't clear, but you get the idea.
Holiday mini displays in the Gathering place.
More Holiday mini projects....can't wait to start making these! Can you see the pretty tags?
Shannon West demonstrated cute holiday projects using goodies found in the Holiday mini.
Cute stockings with an oblong box in between filled with candy. Yum!!!!
Carrie Cudney demonstrated cute projects featuring candy.
Cute candy stand.
Happy demonstrators receiving free product...what could be better than free stamps and free digital content?
A happy and tired me. Ready for dinner and a nice long nap before heading home on Sunday.
Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!