Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where Do Swaps Go?

Here is the final show of convention swaps that I was lucky to get from fellow demonstrators during convention. I am hoping to make better use of my swaps this year than I have in the past. In the past I'd look at them when I got them and then maybe once again once I got home but then not too much follow up. This time I am hoping to put them to better use...perhaps by sorting them by stamp set and sharing them at workshops and classes. Of course, I'll be casing some of them too! So, leave me a comment and share; How do you use your swaps?
This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Arlyne D'Agostino. I love the embossing on the hearts and the sentiment. Really cute!
This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Pam Joel. I love all of the attention to detail. The blue bird really pops on this card. Cute!
This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Jackie Topa. Who doesn't like ice cream? I could eat it every night. The ice cream on this card pulls out and you can write a message on the inside. Really clever!


This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Sharon Cline. Love the embossing. It looks so elegant!
This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator who didn't leave her name. I f you know who stamped this lovely card, please leave me a comment so I can give credit to the creative demonstrator who made this card. Lovely!
This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Teressa Carroll. This card makes me want this Lace Ribbon border punch more and more. Really cute!
This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Andrea Borries. I'm lovin' this owl coupled with the wood grain background stamp. It all works so well together!
This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Michelle Suit. Hey Mickey your so fine, your so fine, you blow my mind...hey Mickey...Hey Mickey. Need I say more?

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Maureen

No comments: